The MegaCoat UV Coater is a high production UV coater designed for the most demanding workload of mid/large offset printers looking to add flood UV coating offline. This machine is a cost effective alternative to the high cost of adding a UV coating station on press.
It is offered in both 32” and 45” configurations to satisfy your accommodations. This versatile appliance is comprised of a high-capacity pallet load rear pickup steam feeder, heavy duty coating station with 7” diameter rollers, conveyor system with 4 IR lamps and 2 UV lamps and a pallet unload receding stacker. It is rated at 7,500 SPH at 20”x 28” and 5,500 SPH at 28”x 40”.
- All steel construction
- Pallet load stream feeder with Becker Air Pump
- 3 roll applicator with 7” diameter rollers
- Stainless steel doctor blade to ensure proper cleaning of the impression roller
- Variable speed metering roller to control the amount of coating applied to the sheet
- Vacuum hold-down conveyor with dual UV lamps
- PLC touch screen controlled with sheet counter
- Self-tracking conveyor belt
- Adjustable IR lamps for coating flow out
- Offset and digital
- Konica Minolta
- Screen digital
- Power: 208-220V 60hz 3ph 120amps
- Format: 42”x 32”
- Speed: up to 7,000 SPH
- Stock Thickness: 70lb cover to 40-point cover
Click HERE for Product Line Drawing -
All of TEC Lighting’s staff have been helpful and in many cases gone out of their way to make us happy. That’s service is hard to find these day’s.
I purchased the XtraCure Model XC18-1-3D. It has performed beautifully with my Konica Minolta printer.
I think Tec Lighting (and product line) needs to be on your ‘Top Supplier/Product’ list – the training went without a hitch and was very thorough and informative.
Our customers are extremely satisfied with the finished products we have been producing. Highly recommended – A great investment.
In the competitive environment we find ourselves in, offering UV Coating to our product line has given us an advantage.