Are you looking to make the most of your workspace without having to sacrifice performance of a professional UV coater? We have your solution! The XtraCoat MINI is designed with the short run printer in mind. It offers a fantastic finish all while being the smallest footprint production UV coater available on the market.
The XtraCoat MINI is small but incorporates all the features of larger units including a peristaltic fluid pump, IR Lamps for flow-out and adhesion and a stainless steel doctor blade to ensure the ability to run double-sided work. In three short minutes you can set-up the unit and begin producing stunning UV coating. The XtraCoat MINI is the answer for today’s short run printer.
- Small footprint (Under 10 sq. ft.)
- 3-minute set-up and cleanup
- Adjustable intensity IR for flow-out and adhesion
- 3 roll applicator system with doctor blade
- Easy to adjust roller gaps
- HD duty casters for mobility
- Enclosed design for noise reduction in office environments
- Offset and digital
- Konica Minolta
- Screen digital
- Power: 208-220 1ph 60hz 25amps
- Format: 14” x any length
- Paper Weight: 100lb text to 30 point
- Dimensions of Unit: 40”x 32”
All of TEC Lighting’s staff have been helpful and in many cases gone out of their way to make us happy. That’s service is hard to find these day’s.
I purchased the XtraCure Model XC18-1-3D. It has performed beautifully with my Konica Minolta printer.
I think Tec Lighting (and product line) needs to be on your ‘Top Supplier/Product’ list – the training went without a hitch and was very thorough and informative.
Our customers are extremely satisfied with the finished products we have been producing. Highly recommended – A great investment.
In the competitive environment we find ourselves in, offering UV Coating to our product line has given us an advantage.